On May 7, 2006, at 4:18 PM, Talha Oktay wrote:

> If you mistyped an instance variable name in a method, probably the
> one you had properly initialized in your constructor, oops, sorry,
> you just created a new variable and had a brand new bug. If you are
> agile guy, and spent double time writing test for every little
> functionality, hopefully you would find it soon.

Well, either you can be an agile guy and type twice as much or you
can do it your way and spend several hours debugging malfunctioning
code and adding log statements.

I've found its easier to be an agile guy and spend my time doing a
little more typing.

Rather than chasing down the same errors over and over why not write
some tests.  I don't like to repeat my mistakes and a solid test
suite keeps that from happening.

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com