Thanks, that is what I thought.  Or it is trying to avoid creation of
what appear to be constants.  It must have changed some of that
behavior since the book was written.

--
Matt Long                                        mlong / acm.org /
mtlong / csee.usf.edu

If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein