At Mon, 06 Aug 2001 00:59:07 +0900,
Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> In message "[ruby-talk:19169] Re: struct and $SAFE"
>     on 01/08/06, ts <decoux / moulon.inra.fr> writes:
>
> | I've an error
> |
> |pigeon% cvs -d :pserver:ts / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/ruby commit ChangeLog struct.c
> |[...]
> |ERROR: Access denied.
>
> Hmm, might be ACL error.  knu, the CVS maintainer would help.

Sorry for being late.  My Internet connection had been down for three
entire days. :(

I've added "ts" as a new committer of the "ruby" module.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"Freeze this moment a little bit longer, make each impression
  a little bit stronger..  Experience slips away -- Time stand still"