Hi everyone, I had this little problem and having no luck so far. I have
external file called

require 'query-eval'  # here the name of the file required query-eval.rb

then there is this class in query-eval.rb that I want to call from my
program that is saved as a different file and IS in the same directory.
Following the instruction in file I had following three line code that
gives error. I think it is because QueryEval is a class not a method. is
there a way to call class without hassle? thank you

 filename='rlv-ass'    # another external file
 qe = QueryEval(filename)
 qe.process_query_results(sorteddocs,1)

ERROR :
project4.rb:243: undefined method `QueryEval' for #<Object:0xb7f4c970>
(NoMethodError)