On 5/7/06, Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen / gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't know what you mean, Gmail put the whole Sharp Knives and Glue
> thread together quite capably - 99 messages or so, showing only the
> last few responses I hadn't seen by default, or expanding when asked.

No, don't get me wrong.  I think gmail is great for what it is, and as
you said it does a great job keeping the tread in tact.  The problem
is that it displays it as a flat, linear conversation.

In a threaded view you can find replies to messages much easier
regardless of where they occur chronologically.

--
Lou