Austin Ziegler wrote:

> I have no problem doing that. I use Gmail which makes it easier, but a
> good threading client helps as well.

I second that. Most email clients I come across aren't smart enough to
realise when a thread has been broken, but Gmail is pretty smart about
it. It will also sort your threads by the date of the most recent post
in the thread and not by the date of the first post in the thread. This
is akin to the thread sorting in a lot of forums.

So before Eli has the Rubynuns up and running reading the list over
gmail might remedy the present situation.

alex