Hi Paul,
I'm writing an application that uses the betfair api for a friend ofmine. As part of this i've put together a very simple library to talkto their SOAP api. If you're interested in using this i'd be happy tocontribute it. At the moment it only directly supports the read-onlyservices as those are the ones I need, but the wsdl classes andsession handling are taken care of, which is certainly what took upthe most time.
I'll have to ask if I can open-source it first, but I don't imaginethat will be a problem.
--Nick Daintynickdainty / gmail.com