I don't think rubicon is 100% there yet ... with the latest rubyunits and
rubicon, even my FreeBSD machine gives off some weird errors while doing a
make test -- and ruby runs fantastically under FreeBSD.

I think the main concerns are the TestIO stuff and the signal/thread handling,
since those are where platform-specific ugliness tends to crop up.

Still working on it. =)

from Roland Priem on 2001-08-04 at 03:14:49: