I have been using RadRails as my editor for Ruby development.  Overall
I'm pretty happy with it.  I'm experiencing a couple of path problems
though when using it.

Inside of my project within RadRails I will have a directory structure
that looks similar to this.

+MyProject
++src
+++src_sub_directories
++props
++output
..misc files

RadRails then treats all files within the src directory as if those
files exist directly within the MyProject path. Instead of being treated
as ./MyProject/src/foo.rb it is treated as ./MyProject/foo.rb.  This
affects all relative paths.  Then we I "release" my application all of
the paths are broken because the actual Ruby interpreter treats the
paths correctly where ./MyProject/src/foo.rb is treated as such.

I'm not sure why RadRails treats the files like this and I'm not sure
why it does this, but I'm wondering how others have gotten around this
problem.  I can't be the only one who has encountered this, but my
searches on google and on ruby lists has turned up nothing.

Thanks,
     Joe