------art_13094_14568447.1146676260711

We are almost there to a final release. The uninstall issues have been
fixed, and a few packages have been upgraded to more recent versions. Many
thanks to Ryan Leavengood and Shahank Date who stepped in to help finish off
this release!

*** Only "show-stopper" problems will be fixed ***

We are extreme short of manpower at the moment. So as much as I would like
to address each and every issue, the reality is that only serious problems
will be address before the final release.

The main changes/fixes in this release are:

* Start menu items are now removed on uninstall
* Upgrade VRuby to vruby060223
* Upgrade SWin to vrswin060205
* Upgrade FXRuby to 1.4.6
* Upgraded zlib to 1.2.3.
* RUBYOPT is now properly handled on install and
  uninstall when adding the -rubygems option.

------art_13094_14568447.1146676260711--