= Reminder: TRUGhat is Saturday, 6 May 2006!
The Toronto Ruby User Group's first hackathon is this Saturday, 6 May2006. If you are attending, please add your name to the TRUGhat wikipage.
== When and Where?TRUGhat 2006:1 will be held on 6 May 2006, from 10:00 A.M. to 7:00P.M. Tucows has generously provided the space and network availabilityfor this event at its offices in Toronto, at 96 Mowat Avenue, oneblock west of Dufferin, south of King. Transit accessibility is good,with both the King West streetcar and the Dufferin bus passing nearthe office. Parking is plentiful for those who will be driving.
== What Do I Need to Bring?    * Yourself.    * It would be good if you brought your own computer, although wewill probably be practising pair programming.    * Anything you want to drink during the course of the day.
We will be providing wireless access, and the Tucows office has wireline access.
Pizza lunch will be provided from a nearby Pizza Pizza, courtesy of yours truly.
== What else?    * Make sure you have Ruby installed. We will generally be workingwith Ruby 1.8.4.    * Have Subversion command-line or graphical tools installed. Forpeople with Windows, I recommend TortoiseSVN.    * Create an account on RubyForge. You will be added as a committerto the project we will be using to manage this release.    * If you have any Ruby documentation, such as either the first orsecond-edition Pickaxe books, this will be very useful.
== See you there!
If you are worried that you might get lost, please email me and I willprovide you with my cellphone number to contact me on the day of thehackathon.
This announcement can be found at http://www.halostatue.ca/ (my blog,revitalized).
-austin--Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca