------art_47828_25821219.1146671862538

Dave gets my business because I'm buying his book.

Amazon gets my business because I'm an Amazon Prime member so the books get
shipped 2 day for no additional charge and Amazon has always done the right
thing by me when orders were lost in shipments, etc.  I make on average 3
Amazon orders a week and I always feel satisfied with the orders, thus I
want to keep supporting a vendor that does right by me.

Finally, if the large distributors (e.g., Amazon, B&N, Borders) have more
orders for Ruby materials, the more they will promote/stock Ruby titles.
Helping Ruby books get shelf space is a very good thing for the Ruby
community and for Ruby book publishers.

--
--------
David Pollak's Ruby Playground