I posted this on the mailing list, but obviously that didn't get
duplicated to the forum :) Sorry to those on the mailing list who have
to see this twice:

It looks like messages sent to the mailing list are not being propagated
to the ruby-forum.com.

Some examples:
"Mixin Syntax for Newbies" thread (started on forum, replies from
mailing list not showing up)
"YAML in limbo?"  thread (same as above)
"So I got a binary file..." thread (same)

"[ANN] MinDI 0.3" thread (started on mailing list, isn't on forum)
"Generate unique filenames" thread (same as above)

However, messages posted on the forum are getting sent to the mailing
list. Is this a known issue?

This is kind of a problem, because people are getting answers to their
questions from the list, but the answers never reach them if they are
using the forum.

-Justin