I am pleased to announce that Radiant CMS is now publically available
from the Subversion repository at:

   http://radiantcms.org/

What is Radiant?
----------------

Radiant is a no-fluff, open source content management system designed
for small teams. It is similar to Textpattern or MovableType, but is a
general purpose content management system (not a blogging engine).

Radiant features:

  * An elegant user interface

  * Flexible templating with layouts, snippets, page parts, and a custom
    tagging language (Radius - http://radius.rubyforge.org)

  * Extensible with special page-oriented plugins called behaviors

  * Support for Markdown and Textile as well as traditional HTML (it's
    easy to create other filters)

  * A Simple user management/rights system

  * Operates in two modes: dev and production - depending on the URL

  * A caching system which expires pages every 5 minutes

  * Built using Ruby on Rails (which means that extending Radiant is as
   easy as creating a new controller)

  * Radiant is licensed under the MIT-LICENSE.

  * And much more...

Radiant is the content management system that will eventually power
Ruby-Lang.org (yes we are nearing completion on the project!). With this
in mind I would really appreciate it if a few of you could kick the
tires hard and make sure that Radiant is ready to go for Ruby-Lang.
Please! Download Radiant from the Subversion repository and get this
puppy on the road.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com/