Eli Green <eli.green / codedogs.ca> wrote:
: from MikkelFJ on 2001-08-04 at 05:27:15:
:> Instead of the approach below, I could also have created location objects,
:> item objects etc. But in this case everything is handled using strings in a
:> much cleaner way than an OO approach would have given. The approach is also
:> extensible in that You can easily add new properties to a location or an
:> item without having to update a number of objects.
:>
:> Mikkel
:>

: <snip>

: I fail to see how this is not OO. It's a design decision of where to separate
: the objects ... you're still using objects. =)

<Yoda>
And that is why you fail.
</Yoda>