I am In the midst of writing a couple games using ruby (a recreation of
Avalon Hill's History of the world board game and kind of a zelda crossed
with Final Fantasy plot crossed with a random map/plot/etc. generator)  and
at this point have mostly just developed the back ends and am looking for a
good interface library....

Neither game will run in full screen mode or need 3d stuff and I want
something that I can configure the look etc. of all the widgets. Ideally
here's my wishlist:

1) drag n drop support
2) good bitmap/graphic handling libraries
	*easy to use for masks/transparencies/color manipulation
	*support for RGB and HSV (don't ask)
3) good documentation(!!! )

If any of you have advice on a good library with stable ruby bindings I would
be more than happy (I really don't want to do it in C/C++ but will if I must
:(

Chris Moore