Hi,

  I just compiled the new FXRuby 0.99.174 for Linux and am now trying to
compile for HPUX.

There are a few problems trying to compile on HPUX that I am aware of,
and thought that I knew how to get around
them.   Currently, the following line links the fox.sl file (given that
libstd++.a was created with -fPIC).

g++ -shared -fPIC  -L/usr/local/lib/ -o fox.sl librb.o FXRbApp.o
FXRbDataTarget.o FXRuby.o core_wrap.o
dialogs_wrap.o icons_wrap.o image_wrap.o impl.o markfuncs.o mdi_wrap.o
opengl_wrap.o  -lFOX -lX11 -lXext

But, the first time that a FOX object is "newed", the program cores.

Has anybody compiled FXRuby for HPUX?

  Thanks,
     Craig

 Craig Files                                |                  /
  http://fccf0183l.ftc.agilent.com/~cfiles/ |       __o       /
  craig_files / agilent.com                   |       \<,      /