2006/4/28, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com>:
> On 4/28/06, Jake McArthur <jake.mcarthur / gmail.com> wrote:
> > FYI, the most often used convention is to use {} for single line
> > blocks and do..end for multiline blocks.
>
> This is an oft-used convention, but it is probably wrong.

I wonder how a convention can be wrong. This may sound like linguistic
nitpicking, but the whole point of a convention seems to be that it's
adhered to. It just "is" but can't be right or wrong IMHO. There might
be more and less usable and easier and more complicate conventions -
but right or wrong?

Kind regards

robert