Eli Green wrote:
> Ok, so far so good ... it can read the entire "cgi" module and not freak out,
> so I figure that's a good sign for the parser/interpreter. However, the minute
> I try and load a .so:
[SNIP]
> So when it tries to load a .so, the symbols within the ruby binary itself are
> not being loaded! Is this something that anybody has come across on other
> platforms, or is it an oddity of the QNX linker/runtime?

Had similar problem with the Agenda VR3 Linux PDA, but it wasn't the
Ruby symbols that popped up, but the symbols of the .so (and dependands
of the .so) in my case. I eventually gave up before the frustration
reached the "throw-heavy-exception-object" stage, but then linking
problems isn't my strong side. :-P

Please do keep us posted as to what you find out.

--
<[ Kent Dahl ]>================<[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]>
  )____(stud.techn.;ind.?k.data)||(softwareDeveloper.at(Trustix))_(