On 4/27/06, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Robert Dober wrote:

> >> James Edward Gray II
> >

> > This is jewel James, but just tell me what will they become than?
>
> If I understood the question correctly, David is trying to show that
> it is not too rare to have lengthy punctuation, which will be seen as
> words to scramble:
>
>    "Are you kiddin<<<'?!" >>>he said.
>    "I'm just not sure<<<..." >>>he said.
>
> The first and last characters of those would be anchored, but the
> middle punctuation might move:
>
>    "Are you kiddin<<<'!" ?>>>he said.
>    "I'm just not sure<<< ."..>>>he said.
>
> Hope that make sense.
>
> James Edward Gray II

My appologies to James and the list,

I was just referring to what seemed  a funny pun to me:

because there was
>>  "I'm just not sure...." he said.
>   you brought up some good points
I was concerned about the  "...."  p o i n t s
and bringing them up would give us, well I donno maybe "!!!!!" ?
Oh boy  I thaught that was funny, but seems I was the only 1 :(

Sorry for the noise
Robert

--
Deux choses sont infinies : l'univers et la bise humaine ; en ce qui

- Albert Einstein