SleepJunkie wrote:
> I'd like to write a program to integrate derivatives to save time on
> calc homework and get extra credit in the class. I'm not completely sure
> where to start.
>
> I'm just looking for some tips from others who understand what I'm going
> to do and any suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Hm... you'll probably strengthen your derivation and integration skills
more if you actually solved the problems yourself.  ;)  If you really
need to have a computer work them out (such as to check your answers),
why not just use one of Mathematica, Maple, Matlab or IDL, which your
school probably has installed somewhere.

Personally, it sounds to me like too much work to write something
yourself whose answers you could be confident about.

Pistos