On Apr 27, 2006, at 3:03 AM, Kroeger, Simon (ext) wrote:

> But nevertheless, if there is increasing interest in a new
> RRobots tournament we should realy be able to have one again.

Perhaps something that would be more maintainable would be to create
an on-going KOTH* server?  This web application would allow anyone to
sign up and submit their robots.  Uploaded robots are then run
against existing robots, and each robot gets its own ELO or Glicko-2
rating*.

That makes it so that anyone can sign up and start playing
immediately.  This is how some of the old Redcode things used to run
- way back in the day.

--Steve

* KOTH == King of the Hill
* I wrote BSD licensed Glicko-2 code, free for the asking