On 4/26/06, Jake McArthur <jake.mcarthur / gmail.com> wrote:

> You know, this Rails craze is scaring me. I love Rails, but Ruby is
> getting a lot of associations with web applications now, and that
> might sway other potential programmers that aren't into that sort of
> thing from checking it out.

I agree.

What is ironic is that before Rails the phrase "Ruby and web
applications" was not something that was very talked about. In fact we
complained about not having a good web app framework. Watch out what
you wish for...

Ryan

P.S. Not that I'm really complaining...Rails is helping me move out of
Java hell.