Since I have yet to find a comprehensive tutorial for CGI using Ruby, I'm still stumbling around in many respects. (I'm sure they exist in Japanese, but I haven't learned it yet... :/ )

What I would like to know now is: Does ruby have a simple method to detect whether a form was submitted via POST or GET? For example, let's say I want to use the Safe: header (RFC2310). I obviously don't want to include this on GET requests. The Safe: header was just a convenient (simple) example similar to what I need to do. So, no, I don't have a particular need for Safe: yes right now, before you ask. ;) Any suggestions?

I checked the RAA and the Ruby Cookbook, but didn't see anything that was similar to what I'm doing. Any other places I should look?

--Matt