Err, I'm really glad you like Komodo but what you describe is not full
Komodo debugging. Our supported languages have breakpoints, variable
inspection, etc.

I won't commit to full Ruby debugging but the next version of Komodo
will make it a little bit easier to run Ruby programs from within the
IDE. One day we will probably have full Ruby support. The issue is more
the ongoing maintenance than the original development. Obviously, we
will want Komodo's Ruby support to be good enough that people will pay
for it and if people pay for it they have a right to demand it be as
close to perfect as possible.

Also, for our fully supported languages we have command completion.
That's another thing that is not trivial -- especially in dynamic
languages.
--
Take a recipe. Leave a recipe.