Hello all,

I'm working on fixing the remaining installer problems in the
One-Click Installer so we can finally release it, and one of those
involves the manipulation of the RUBYOPT environment variable. On that
note, I was wondering the format of that. If there are multiple
entrys, how are they formatted? Just spaces in between?

In other words, if I am to add rubygems as a new option while
preserving the older options, what would I do? Just add it with a
space prefix at the end of RUBYOPT?

In my testing there seemed to be cases when RUBYOPT was not read and I
also got errors sometimes, so I want to ensure I don't break someone's
system by setting an invalid RUBYOPT.

Thanks,
Ryan