On 4/24/06, Jeff Rose <rosejn / gmail.com> wrote:>> I'm in.  I live object system with a refactoring browser would be really> great in ruby, and with opengl on the back end from the start we could> quickly improve on the teddy bear look & feel of squeak.>> This could be a perfect candidate for the google summer of code projects> from ruby central...  I'm applying as a student, but someone out there> should send it in as a mentor!>
I could apply as student for something like this as well, maybe forthe renderer and cool look-n-feel -side of things :)

Ilmari