Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> In the future version, some operations are done inplace using 1-bit
> reference counting when there's no alias to the object, which I hope
> gain performance.

That sounds excellent!

I'll sleep easier without the bang methods now, safe in the knowledge
that something much better will be available in the future.

Thanks for for all your comments and clarifications.

--
<[ Kent Dahl ]>================<[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]>
  )____(stud.techn.;ind.?k.data)||(softwareDeveloper.at(Trustix))_(