On 4/21/06, Sergey Volkov <gm.vlkv / gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like this Quiz is too easy.
> May I suggest smthng to make it more challenging?
> 1. Vowel can be exchanged with vowel only,
>     consonant can be exchanged with consonant only;
> 2. Parameterize the solution, so that set of exchangeable characters classes
>     can be specified (optionally);
> Sorry, if I'm breaking the Quiz rules.

James (being the host) can put forth his own comments on the goals of
the quiz. But I think there's plenty of room for both simple and
mildly complex problems; the simpler ones especially give newbies some
fun.

Feel free to add more to your own code if you like. Since I'll be
writing the summary, I'll be looking at all the solutions and will
comment on extras as I find them interesting, appropriate, etc.