We will have our next meeting on April 25th at 7:30PM.

http://ruby.mn - RUM homepage

The Agenda:

- Announcements
- An Introduction to Capistrano (formerly Switchtower) presented by
Jonathan Dahl; this should open the door for more intensive
"deployment and management" presentations next month
- VRVirtualDesktop (a Ruby desktop manager for Windows) presented by
Steve Tuckner
- A short demo of XMPP4R, a Jabber library for Ruby, presented by Jesse Ross
- Time permitting, an update on JRuby from the JRuby team (shameless
self-promotion!)

If you have announcements you'd like to make, please stand up and make
them or email me in advance. We're also looking for other folks to MC
future meetings, gathering presentations and sending out
announcements. Consider organizing a meeting, perhaps on some
particular theme you have interest in!

--
Charles Oliver Nutter @ headius.blogspot.com
JRuby Developer @ jruby.sourceforge.net