------art_37005_33238107.1145633008212

Hi Thomas

On 4/21/06, Thomas Blom <thomasblom / logicfactory.com> wrote:

> Any user's group in Austin TX that meets?

Yes, there are a herd of Texas Rubyists in Austin.
You can join arctan on yahoogroups or visit AustinOnRails.com.

The Ruby group gets together for lunch every Thursday and
is starting to meet once a month in the evening. The Rails group
meets monthly and usually has several speakers.

After recently discovering this language, I rushed to "Ruby's" on the drag

--
Jim Freeze

------art_37005_33238107.1145633008212--