Hi Dennis.

Maybe I can run gateway if it doesn't need to last very long. Could you
please tell me what I have to install to run gateway?

Specifically, I'm curious about the following:
1) Do I need to install some sort of newsgroup server?
2) Do I need some specific linux distribution?
3) How much CPU/DISK load will be laden on the server?
4) How long should I have to run the gateway? (I can run it until Dec.,
2006.)

You can email me if you want: minkoo.seo / gmail.com

Sincerely,
Minkoo Seo