Once again after some work and outside contribution we have another release

If you missed the original announcement, rubycomplete provides a vim7
omni-completion function (code completion) for vim. It is based on
complete.rb, pycomplete.vim and ccomplete.vim. Any input is welcome.

I've joined up with the vim-ruby team, so you'll find rubycomplete.vim in cvs at
http://vim-ruby.rubyforge.org in addition to my site which will only carry my full
releases.

Whats New:

 * In-buffer class parsing and completion - You can now complete methods for classes
     defined in the current buffer. If you are within a class definition, the completion
     code assumes your referencing self. Vim will attempt to load any inherited classes and
     included modules as required.

 * Initial rails support - rubycomplete now attempts to figure out if your editing a file
     that is part of a rails project. If configured to do so, it will load the rails
     environment ala script/console to allow completion of rails objects.

 * Bugfixes - missing some range variable definitions
            - fun crash when completing the list of global symbols

http://blog.hasno.info/blog/segfault/dev/2006/04/10/vim-7-ruby-omni-completion.html
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia