Ross Bamford wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 04:02 +0900, TRANS wrote:
>

>>P.S. What the frak on the gateway? Why hasn't the person/people
>>responsable even said anything about it? This is getting old real
>>quick.
>

> I have to admit I don't know much about this subject, but it seems to me
> that a gateway just subscribes to both, and posts messages across the
> divide as they come in, right?
>
> As a *temporary measure* I'd be willing to run something like that here,
> I have the spare cycles and bandwidth to do it at the moment but it
> would only be until the real gateway got fixed. If there's enough people
> want that, I'll get it set up.

The first subtlety is that you have to avoid infinite recursion by
mucking with the headers.

What other subtelties there are, I can't recall.

But if you're going to host the gateway even temporarily, you should
get the latest software from the German guy whose name I can't recall
at the moment. (It's on the tip of my brain...)

Hal