On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 04:02 +0900, TRANS wrote:

> P.S. What the frak on the gateway? Why hasn't the person/people
> responsable even said anything about it? This is getting old real
> quick.

I have to admit I don't know much about this subject, but it seems to me
that a gateway just subscribes to both, and posts messages across the
divide as they come in, right?

As a *temporary measure* I'd be willing to run something like that here,
I have the spare cycles and bandwidth to do it at the moment but it
would only be until the real gateway got fixed. If there's enough people
want that, I'll get it set up.