On Apr 19, 2006, at 2:02 PM, TRANS wrote:

> P.S. What the frak on the gateway? Why hasn't the person/people
> responsable even said anything about it? This is getting old real
> quick. Crap like this makes me want to stop using Ruby becuase it
> shows a lack of regard by Ruby's maintainers for the community.

That's ironic.  You show a complete lack of regard for the (likely
busy) gateway operator and then complain that he may may be showing a
lack of regard for the community.

Don't get me wrong, I miss the gateway too.  I think it's hurt Ruby
Quiz a good deal.

But you want to "stop using Ruby" because the gateway is down?  That
sounds pretty drastic to me.

James Edward Gray II