On 4/18/06, Tom Allison <tallison / tacocat.net> wrote:> modules/object/files:> It may be bad form to put more than on class in a single file, I know it is in> Perl.  But is there a reason not to?  I have some classes that are very tightly> related in inheritance and they are very small.  I don't see much advantage to> ever physically breaking them apart.
Will you ever load them without each other? If so, then split them. Ifnot, don't.
-austin--Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca