M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> I'll second Moodle ... only problem with it is that it's written in
> PHP, not Ruby/Rails. :)
>
> It's a piece of cake to get up and running. In fact, if you're willing
> to wait a couple of days, I'll have a VMWare virtual machine with a
> complete Gentoo Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP/Moodle stack up on my web site.
> It's queued up behind a similar virtual machine with a Rails stack. :)

So, would there be an advantage to having a Rails CMS? I was also
thinking about developing a testing module for this CMS. One thing I've
noticed is that most of the current systems out there have poor  testing
modules. I envisioned something similar to Lon-capa and Webwork to very
popular systems with Physics and Math professors.

Nic