Austin Ziegler wrote:
>>  Dir.chdir("ARGV[2]")?
> Never the latter.
>
> I'm presuming that what you actually have is a command-line entry box
> in your Windows program:
>
>    [ post_process_script %2 ]
>
> If that's how you're configuring it, then your Ruby code must be
> looking for ARGV[1], not ARGV[2].
>
> -austin

No, there's no command line entry box. It's just an understood variable
that the application can use in a post-processing script, which, usually
is, of course, a .cmd script. In a simple Windows script, for example,
you could do this:
       cd %2
and you would go to the directory path of the file that the application
produced.