On 4/17/06, Nicolas Kassis <nic.kassis / gmail.com> wrote:> I'm eligible and would be interested on doing something for Ruby. It> would be great to get some ideas from the  community. What is really> needed currently ?
Ruby.NET would be nice ;) But I think that's being worked on already, sort of.
I have a couple of projects that I'm trying to get done through a TRUGhackathon, but I'm not quite sure what level of complexity is beinglooked for in the Summer of Code.
-austin--Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca