Hi --

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Peter Szinek wrote:

> Xan wrote:
>> Peter Szinek wrote:
>>> Coool, but don't forget about students (i.e. people eligible to
>>> participate) on this ML (btw how many of us are here?) - if there will
>>> be some interesting Ruby/RoR tasks i would definitely like to take one!
>>> Please keep us updated, send as many info as possible here! Thanks.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Peter
>>
>> Why not create a page in rubycentral for register possibly mentors and
>> students and the points of interest?. It's just a suggestion
> Good idea! Count me in ;-) Btw we (i.e. Ruby/RoR) are still not there,
> while Python appeared a few days ago already...

I'm in touch with the people organizing it; they have said that they
will put Ruby Central in and that they are looking forward to working
with us.  So don't worry :-)

I'll keep everyone posted as it progresses.

David

--
David A. Black (dblack / wobblini.net)

"Ruby for Rails" PDF now on sale!  http://www.manning.com/black