Thank you both for the quick answer.

In hindsight, the issue is so obvious, I'm almost sorry for wasting your
time.  Guess the brain was fried after 9-5 coding at the day job and 8PM
- 3 AM on my own thing.

I guess the project for tomorow is to figure out where that "039" is
coming from in the Mechanize parser.

Thanks again for the quick response I don't think I would have been able
to go to sleep otherwise.