On 4/12/06, Sy Ali <sy1234 / gmail.com> wrote:
> Silly me, this is Ruby.  Although nothing is straightforward, google
> gave me the answers I needed:

I'm not sure that made english sense.  Let's try that again.

Silly me, "a bit of time" for Ruby really is only a small bit of time.
 I have some time right now so I'll play with it.

I played with it, and like everything else I've seen I'll need to
learn a bit more to get it to work.  However, I quickly googled for
someone else's code and easily adapted it to my needs:

require 'rubygems'
require 'highline/import'
say("This is <%= color('red bold', red, bold) %>!")