On 4/12/06, Cameron McBride <cameron.mcbride / gmail.com> wrote:
> make sure you require the correct library (you might need to require
> 'rubygems' first)

That was the solution.  I needed to require rubygems.  Apparently, I
thought everything was more magical.  ;)

require 'rubygems'
require 'term/ansicolor'
include Term::ANSIColor
print red, bold, "red bold", reset, "\n"

On 4/12/06, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> Just FYI, HighLine can also do ANSI color, and much, much more...  :)

Thanks.  I went poking around for a solution and a quick search came
up with ansicolor.  I'll investigate this one when I have a bit of
time.

http://highline.rubyforge.org/
http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz29.html