chiaro scuro wrote:
> Do you guys know of any tool that can help me onverting a vba classic code
> base to ruby?
> I am not talking about GUIs and stuff, just good old plain business logic.

How do you plan on running this converted code?  My understanding of VBA
is that it is a subset of VB that expects to operate inside a
application container (such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)

I once took a look at getting Word to run Ruby in place of VBA; the best
I came up with was using VBA to shell out and call Ruby code.

http://www.jamesbritt.com/articles/RubyAndVbaForWebDictionarySearches.html

If there is a way to execute Ruby directly, in place of VBA , I'd be
interested in hearing about it.

--
James Britt

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion
of knowledge."
  - D. Boorstin