Jeppe Jakobsen wrote:
> I don't mind it. I really liked the first one, although I have never seen
> anyone asking how to build a forum or a chatsite. At least not here on this
> mailing list.

Why do you think that is?  How is that, despite the surge of interest in
Ruby, the general Ruby community does not appear to have an issue with
newcomers, certainly not to the point of creating a derisive
characterization for people lacking the various self-help skills
experienced developers take for granted?

It seems that the Rails community is encountering something of an
immigration problem, with a decided cultural impedance mismatch.

--
James Britt