--ENHNKBdanEpAboAKfzX

Banjo players spend half their lives tuning and the other half playing
out of tune.

Banjos are definitely an acquired taste.  I think I've figured out why I
love them so much.  They are as close instrument to a digital signal as
you can get (other than a drum).  The sound is so staccato and you pluck
so many notes in a second that it is very near to being digital :)

On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 00:41 +0900, Keith Lancaster wrote:

> On 4/7/06 10:14 AM, "Charlie Bowman" <charlie / castlebranch.com> wrote:
>
> > or ascii based tab files for us banjo pickers!
> >

> Banjo? I'm pretty sure he said "music", so I'm not sure why you are bringing
> up banjos. :-)
>
> What's the difference between a banjo and a(n)
>
> Chain Saw:
>
>    1. a chain saw has a dynamic range.
>    2. you can turn a chain saw off.
>
>    3. South American Macaw: one is loud, obnoxious, and noisy; and the other
> is a bird.
>
>    4. Harley Davidson Motorcycle: you can tune a Harley.
>
>    5. Onion: no one cries when you cut up a banjo.
>
>    6. Trampoline: you take your shoes off to jump on a trampoline.
>
>    7. Uzi: an uzi only repeats forty times.
>
> Sorry  - couldn't help myself on this one :-)
>
> Keith

--ENHNKBdanEpAboAKfzX--