------art_8627_12592421.1144426901603

I think you problems is in the report class. Each time you do report =
Report.new, you won't be getting any data carried over from the last report
object. Is report.ID_list a method on the class? or on the instance? The
only way I can see it keeping data around is if you have some type of data
structure as a class variable, when you meant it to be an instance variable.

mark