On 4/7/06 10:14 AM, "Charlie Bowman" <charlie / castlebranch.com> wrote:

> or ascii based tab files for us banjo pickers!

Banjo? I'm pretty sure he said "music", so I'm not sure why you are bringing
up banjos. :-)

What's the difference between a banjo and a(n)
Chain Saw:

   1. a chain saw has a dynamic range.
   2. you can turn a chain saw off.

   3. South American Macaw: one is loud, obnoxious, and noisy; and the other
is a bird.

   4. Harley Davidson Motorcycle: you can tune a Harley.

   5. Onion: no one cries when you cut up a banjo.

   6. Trampoline: you take your shoes off to jump on a trampoline.

   7. Uzi: an uzi only repeats forty times.

Sorry  - couldn't help myself on this one :-)

Keith