On 4/6/06, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger / qwest.com> wrote:>> I'm not sure. I'm just surprised that tarsimple uses Archive::Tar as>> its name, instead of Archive::Tar::Wrapper or something like that,>> since it's just a wrapper, and not a tar implementation in Ruby.> Are you (or anyone else) using Archive::Tar for minitar or something?>> But yeah, I should probably change that to Archive::Tar::External,> which would be in line with my Net::Ping::External (a convention I> adopted from Perl, btw), although I highly doubt anyone would use both> packages in the same program.
I'm using it as a namespace in minitar (Archive::Tar::Minitar), whichjust declares it as a module. I can be a bit smarter about how I declareit, so it's not a huge deal; I was just surprised that the package nameand the namespace mismatched so wildly ;)
-austin--Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca